Local Real Estate Advisor
- License #:
When you're accepted as a client of mine, should we "click", you get me and only me. That means I WILL ANSWER MY PHONE, return e-mails and texts, unlike some other agents in the area. I prefer to see my Real Estate business as a small client focused "boutique shop" for an elite few.
Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Purchasing a Luxury Home
Mick McCanlies is a Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant - Making him one of America's 1% or Realtors nation wide that have acquired this designation which provides you with:
- Direct marketing approaches to find a luxury home that best fits your needs & budget.
- "Secret List of Unlisted Luxury Homes" which includes homes not yet publicly listed but available for sale.
- Proprietary approach to finding you the perfect OFF-MARKET property.
- Inside tips to buying a home in the affluent market.
- Financing options that are available through our preferred lender.
- New Construction opportunities including high-level custom builders, buyer incentive programs being offered and previously unavailable premium lots.
Selling a Luxury Home
When it's time to move, you need a marketing specialist to market your home, show to prospective qualified buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I take care of everything you need, from start to close. I also provide:
- Custom online and offline target marketing campaigns utilizing demographic research specific to your home’s features to find the most opportune buyers.
- How I find the most qualified local, national and international buyers for your property.
- Free Home Valuation service to get you the absolute highest price for your home.
- "Affluent Buyers in Waiting” list that may already have your perfect buyer.
- Proprietary marketing techniques not disclosed to the general public.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar.
Things like a marketing campaign, money invested in the marketing and empirical data to justify the recommended price can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Temple Real Estate is ever changing and you need an agent that will work for you to help you in the sell or purchase of your next Temple Real Estate transaction.